View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #226
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Good news It turns out it's not the flu but a nasty cold! I am so relieved. I know, I know I am still contagious for 3 days so I will stay right over here but after seeing hubby have the flu two weeks ago I rather have the cold! Now I have to buy a hair dryer. I never use one but going to bed with damp hair made me catch cold.
I broke down and bought one a couple of weeks ago (cold here for having wet hair) at Costco - cost all of $15 for a really nice one! Steal a bit out of the book budget (after all, it's hard to read when you have the flu).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote