View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #183
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
...But it is part of Apple's success that quite a large number of people buy Apple products because they are Apple products, because they trust that what Apple brings to the table is what they want. And these people will most probably keep on buying Apple unless Apple disappoints them or others bring out some really exciting products.

It is my impression that non-Apple users in general do more research before they buy a product (a simple necessity because there are so many different choices available).
This pretty much sums it up. I don't have to do any research, just decide what size hard drive and how much memory I need.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote