View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #5
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Check the new PB622 model.
At the moment available only in Europe for approx. 170Eur, including VAT and 2 year warranty.
Multitouch Pearl display.
Pluses:
  • Slightly lighter than NST
  • PB software
Minuses:
  • Capacitive, rather than IR, touchscreen
  • Less convenient button placement
  • Twice the price of the NST

I must admit I occasionally have trouble keeping the 612 & the 622 straight (neither is listed on the Wiki Matrix, so its easy to get them mixed up).

I am however still tending towards the NST.

As an after-thought I would point out that the newly-released 622 is slightly behind the NST, but that B&N is expected to be introducing a new eInk-based device very shortly. I think that counts as "lagging behind".

Last edited by Hrafn; 03-28-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote