View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
On your blog, you mention zipping the html and jpg files together - how do you reference the images in the html file so that just being in the same zip, they will show up? I'm sure I need more html experience. But if there's a simple explanation - thanks.
I use Open Office which is similar to using Word. Just add in text and insert images. When you're done, save as a HTML file and these references should magically be taken care of (heck I know nothing about coding HTML !) then try adding the HTML file to Calibre because I'm sure it zipped up my last file with pics for me. I use Windows Vista.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote