View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #15
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
All very interesting, but I shall stick with deleting the included cover (and cover image) from the epub I upload to the KDP. Why not? It also reduces the size of the file, hence the download fee.

(The double cover last happened to me [REDACTED] That doesn't seem all that long ago to me....)

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa: it was 2014. How time flies when you're having fun!

Last edited by Notjohn; 06-06-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote