View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 12:46 AM   #25
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I don't know what version of Word you have (mine's ancient) but can you get any of the WordArt to work? I've just tried mine with fonts I already have which work in Word. Click the WordArt icon, choose a WordArt style and font type (I went with Sylfaen) then type in the box, click OK.
Depending on the style you chose (make sure it's colourful) you should see a pretty font on the screen.

If this works, but the fonts from the linked site don't then the fault is probably with those fonts. Try choosing fonts from elsewhere.

As for Adobe, I know nothing about it.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote