Thread: Hisense A6
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 09:52 PM   #19
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartz View Post
There is still no news I can find of Google Play coming to the A6.
Google Play works fine on my A2 Pro so you would think that they could get it working on the A6. I wonder what the issue is.

I'm hoping that they will eventually get Google Play working on it and drop the price by about half. Then I would certainly buy it. I really miss not having a frontlight on the eink side of my A2 Pro. Other than that, am loving the A2 Pro.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote