View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:04 PM   #409
blue_skies
Addict
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
I have my device today, but it needs to be charged... and then I will try to download the update file and put it up on dropbox or something. (The battery is super low and I want to charge it just in case it accidentally applies the update or something... I don't want it to get interrupted and screwed up because the battery is so drained.)
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote