View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:08 PM   #108
Victoria
Guru
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW 4, iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'll grab the lowest hanging fruit and say that you see your karma if you click on "User CP" just under where it says MobileRead near the top left of the page. That Control Panel page will also let you access tons of settings and controls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
As issybird points out, the User Control Panel is a very useful place. It's always my starting point for a MobileRead session. It shows me any of my subscribed threads that have new messages in them, along with when the most recent message was posted to any subscribed fora. And, of course, you can see if anyone left you Karma.

ETA: You have a PM.
Thank you both - the Control Panel is great! I don’t know why it’s alluded me Every month I get email about the threads I’m subscribed to - now I see how to manage them. I really appreciate your help
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote