View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 03:01 AM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW3
@Katsunami: interesting how you can read with a phone in total darkness and a front-lit e-reader is too bright with an acceptable contrast. I have not found any situation where I can read with a phone or tablet, but my front-lit reader won't do. But then I leave my Oasis2 in the lowest setting for light all the time and it works for me from total darkness to full sunlight and everything inbetween. The only adjustment moment I need is when walking from outside full sunlight into my house.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote