View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #12
knc1
99.44/100% On Holiday
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
If you don't mind leaving behind this large audience here ...

Login @ mmod
Click Blogs
Upper left, click "create blog"
Type until tired or you lose interest.

For examples, see some of the other personal projects that where handled that way.
(@mmod, blog entries can have user comments, just like a thread starter post here).

The same with a wiki page, except -
All wiki pages can have comments - just like a forum thread starter post here.
Only in this case, everyone can help keep the "starter post" edited.
Think one of our "sticky posts" here - everyone can comment, but only the author can edit the first post. If they where a mmod wiki page, everyone could comment and everyone could help keep the "starter post" current.

Once I get the new version of the site package to play a bit nicer with the existing data of the past three years - - -
I will turn back on the "Catagory" system. Then, things like our "sticky" posts that index into the site would not be needed.

The syntax is a bit different -
Your "MyTiki" has a "personal page" you can use to practice on.

Learning a new syntax can be a bit of a chore - -
On the upside - Articles, Blogs, Comments, Forums, etc., etc. all use the same syntax.

Plus, it would be nice to have at least **one** thing posted about e-book readers before I try to claim the site is a "known reference site for Kindles".

Last edited by knc1; 09-10-2012 at 08:09 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote