View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think it's a very good thing, to reward the loyalty of existing customers, rather than have special offers only for new customers. I wish more companies did this!
True. And while I'm critical of a lot of AT&T's actions over the years ( I've been with them over 10 years- not always by choice- they bought out Cingular) they have "rewarded" me on the 3G/3GS/4 upgrade path-allowing me to upgrade each time without fee, and at the lowest price. So basically they only got 1 year of hardware recovery costs for each phone, not two.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote