View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
whizzy
whizzy began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
You and I have very similar requirements and reading habits, it seems My Pocketbook arrived yesterday and I've been testing it out today with all my .html fanfiction files. I've only upgraded the firmware so far, the wrist page turn FB Reader thread confused me, so I haven't done that one just yet.

For fanfiction the PB360 is perfecct as far as I can tell! I haven't even tried a real book or PDF in it yet!
Yup, the HTML support has really pleased me. I've only run across a few files that it won't display clearly, and I blame that on overly complex and bloated source coding. Now I just need to find some actual e-books.

As for the wrist turn FBReader, I had to read that thread a few times. It boils down to dropping the single program file in the system/bin directory of the device. Then there are two options that need to be set before it will work. The accelerometer needs to be set to auto in the main menu, and in FBReader, the rotate setting needs to be set to one of the 180 degree slow/fast options.

It works like a charm!
whizzy is offline   Reply With Quote