View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #69
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I ran into an interesting problem downloading ePUB ebooks from this web site. When clicked the attachment to try and download an eBook it was read by the program instead and when I used shift and click with usually forces a download it attempted to download the attachment.php file. What I ended up doing was a right click and use download target as ... choice. Hopefully this will help someone.

Dale