Thread: Opus Cybook Opus?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #15
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Must be a shop with very old stock - the 512MB Gen3 replaced the 64MB version in about May 2008.

I really would not buy the 64MB version. Not only does the 512MB version have 8x as much storage space, but it also has a much better-designed navigation control; the control on the 64MB model was very stiff to operate.
That's why I'm holding out. By the end of the month I will hopefully have enough cash saved up to be able to buy a reader. Will have to wait and see if the Opus and the 512MB version is available by then. I did e-mail them and apparently the 512MB will be available "within a few weeks time" - but that was in the middle of June and it's still not shown.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote