View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Hi!

Of course not a PDF. PDF & EREADER --> PROBLEM ;-)
At least if you do not have one of the old Sony-readers. They have had abolutely stunning PDF-reflow which really worked.

It's a normal reflowing AZW-file in the pictures above, without something special concerning layout. Just as it is and was in 99% of all books.

My Voyage ist Kindle number two and firmware number 'a lot of'. Layout has always been this way. With JBPatch it was possible to change margins and override Amazons 'idea' of what is a good layout.

But not any more as You know I presume.
Once again, I was just checking the obvious things, not intending to offend.

I did start a thread and start some work on bringing JBpatch back into service -
But that collected approximately 0% interest.
So I have shelved that project, at least for now.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote