View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 06:36 AM   #5
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjenkins View Post
I enjoy reading Dean Koontz. I've read the Odd Thomas and Frankenstein series, but I am reluctant to start reading the Moonlight Bay series since the third novel of the trilogy may never be published. If Ride the Storm is ever released I'll start reading Fear Nothing.
Really. Don't let that stop you. The books (so far...) are independent stories, with the setting and characters basically the only real commonality. Oh, one other commonality: they're both excellent stories.

Have I mentioned (today) that Koontz is my favorite living author? With the other "favorites" being MacDonald and Heinlein--both of whom were hugely influential on Koontz.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote