View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by santosha View Post
Is it the manifest or spine in the OPF that make sure they're placed in the right order?
Spine.

Quote:
When you say URL fragment, do you mean the way anchors link to chapters by referencing within a document, i.e. with #chapter1 referencing the id="chapter" element or am I misunderstanding?
You're not misunderstanding. That's exactly right.

Quote:
Oh, and DiapDealer -- If I compile my ebook file with different files for different chapters in this way, do they automatically receive a page-break between them? I'm sort of implying from what you're saying in your post about not having to use the page-break-before:always;, but don't really understand how you mean.
Yes, there will be a page break between chapter files when compiled with Kindlegen/Previewer.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote