View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Actually, I put the file through Calibre who moved the following to the page_style.css sheet:

@font-face {
font-family: "alkaios";
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
src: url(../Fonts/alkaios-regular.ttf)
}

Note -- no quotes but I still get the same error from WC3

Property src doesn't exist : url(../Fonts/alkaios-regular.ttf)

I've given up now because the ePub is displaying correctly.

Although, I would be interested to know why it is erroring if anybody knows.
I know what the problem is. If you are using Sigil to submit the CSS for validation, then it will fail because Sigil is using CSS version 2 validation instead of version 3 validation. Version 3 validation will validate @font. Version 2 will not.

Also, the CSS code you last posted is correct. It's the validation that's getting it wrong.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote