View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #550
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I gave up on the HH series, not because of Johnson, whom I liked, but because of the style and content. It reads too much like a War College text book too much of the time. In military space adventure novels, I want my politics and statistics in much smaller doses. I saw some thread here where the HH series was recommended as series to attract the interest of young readers...my eyes are still rolling.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote