View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I didn't find the epub creation too much trouble, fiddly, but just requiring patience. Formatting the print edition of my first book to avoid orphans etc. was a bit of a trial an error affair for me - adjusting the various styles (chapter headings and margins mostly) by fractions of a millimetre here and then scrolling through to check the result - but compared to everything else I didn't find it too bad.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote