View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Thank you, Mark, I will definitely check out the newest version. I was a bit nervous to flash the reader, so I chose what I thought would be the most stable.

Jackie: You are right, I did have values in "Page Setup" in Calibre! I didn't even remember that. I will play around with all of this when I have the time. Thank you so much for all of your help!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote