View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:40 AM   #15496
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
But when the first three books published amounted to a big pile of steaming dog doo doo, I guess it doesn't hurt to find an excuse to read something that is better written.

I haven't read any of them by the way, but I know people who love the books that were written later but found those first three to be torture beyond words.
I read Sword of Shannara, and it completely killed any interest I had in reading anything else he's written. And I was less critical back then.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote