View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #208
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'll look forward to getting it.
Here you (and anyone else interested) go. Here's the Charis SIL Modified with more weight and more line space, but less then the default. So it should look a lot nicer with Mobi and KF8.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64cse2dshispx08

What I am going to do is fix up the Compact version to match the weight of this one and then if enough think this one is good, I'll have both of them. The new Compact and the new Modified.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-30-2013 at 06:59 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote