View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
voidoid
Connoisseur
voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Me too. If nothing else, it must diviide the development resources available at Kobo to get things fixed and to make enhancements.
I just wish that Kobo would completely forget about any and all "enhancements" until they remove all the bugs -- at least the serious ones. It must really be hurting their business. Year ago Apple realised that their operating system was too difficult to fix so they bought and modified a better one -- neXt-step if I remember correctly. Maybe Kobo should ditch the whole OS and do a complete rewrite. After all, my digital TV is a complicated electronic product and it isn't riddled with bugs like Kobo's devices are.
voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote