View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Well, as it is, the line spacing adjustment goes from too big to way too big.

It should go from a a little too small to a little too big.
Now that I would have to agree with. The nice thing with non-DRMed epubs is that we can change those settings to what we personally like. You like a closer line spacing that I find comfortable, nothing stopping me from changing the line height to my favourite number.

My preference would be if the Kobo ereaders would treat line spacing like they treat margins where you can increase the margins from what the ebook sets instead of the current do nothing if the ebook specifies a line height. A starting point of 1.0 would be fine for me since anything less pretty much guarantees overlapping text no matter what font you use.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote