View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #129
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I think that is a matter of opinion, but just a few questions?

What will the tablet do in 4 years that it won't do today?
Are the movies going to be faster, denser?
How do you expect the tablet form, size to change?
It won't take four years, but I expect traditional tablets to converge with cell phones at one end of the spectrum and laptops at the other.

Less expensive, ubiquitous connectivity (WiFi+4g/5g/etc.) and subscription entertainment are imminent. My phone/table should choose the best connectivity option automatically.

Windows tablets will let a lot of people work on the device they play on. Touch screens on laptops, swivel screens on laptops, nice keyboards on tablets -- it's already happening.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote