Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
When first starting out with editing html, I had the good fortune of acquiring a breeding pair, and have consequently had no need to buy any for a considerable amount of time.

The original pair have now withered slightly due to old age and are more like {}.
OMG, a breeding pair!

Do you have any issues with inbreeding? I had a breeding pair, back when I was young, but we had some inbreeding problems, which caused them to get too pointy in the vertices. (Wow...maybe Diap got some of my inbreds!). Of course, at the breed shows, pointy vertices are a down-mark, so now I only breed for fun. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote