View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #34994
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Today I splurged on the 3 expansion packs of The Sims 3 I hadn't got. I hadn't played for a while but in the last week or so I've been playing again. Last week the Season EP was released and since the older EPs were on sale I bought those too.

I've just finished troubleshooting; each time I wanted to move a family into a house the game would crash. Turned out it was an old hack that needed updating.

The funniest incompatible hack I had with The Sims 2 with the Pets EP, the hack caused puddles of dog pee to turn into microwaves.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote