View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #55
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnGoat View Post
Is it safe to assume that if you haven't gotten a PM about the contest yet that you're not getting a PM at all?

Maaan... anyway, I'm happy for those who won, I'd just be more happy if I had won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Just maens they havent decided. They didnt give a time table. & Besides If they decide They surely post an anouncement.
The names have been gathered, but have yet to be pulled from the random generator. As of this writing, you're still a contender, CapnGoat, as are all others who participated.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote