View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixx View Post
Thanks, theducks, it indeed can. What it does not do, however, it does not preserve the book structure (chapters etc.), so that a book composed of several Wikipedia articles can be read, but one can not jump from chapter to chapter or look at the TOC (there is none).
This may be a problem with your calibre settings. I created a quick 12 article ODT book via Wikipedia, then converted it to ePub using my standard conversion settings and within the TOC each article was its own chapter with sub-headings within each chapter. The TOC created allows easy navigation.

I attached the ePub and the settings I use for structure detection and TOC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	StructureDetection.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	88281   Click image for larger version

Name:	TOC_setings.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	88282  
Attached Files
File Type: epub sci-fi writers.epub (4.80 MB, 257 views)
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote