View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
readit
Enthusiast
readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.

Device: Binatone ReadMeClassic 6",TravelmateC110 10.4",HTC Wizard WinMobile
Nice to see there are some users out there - even a wiki page! )
yes, I notice this "sun phenomen" as well, not too much disturbing; refreshing helps mostly.

What I really DISLIKE (..not that you guys think I sell this reader) is

- the un-thought-through menu: every file-lenght longer than ...xyz(too short)-characters is cut off, and you dont see the ending/filetype - on the left hand side a lot of space is wasted with the tree structure - it would be much better horizontal.

- the slowness of the menue

But, as mentioned somwhere else; if my binatone would drop into the sea it's a much smaller loss than a higher priced device (..relevant for the fellows with boats)
..regarding this, I managed to get a strap attached at the right hand bottom backside corner; I don't know if this was meant to be for it, but it works fine!

Question: anybody experience about software-updates for this reader?
readit is offline   Reply With Quote