View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #197
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound View Post
Some of my books are doing the same however on some further inspection the books are settings their top margin to zero in their css. This isn't so much as a bug as its bad CSS and Kobo now respecting it. I'm not sure which I like more though.
Kobo Touch lets you set the margins if the css margins are set to zero.

Kobo Touch is correctly setting the left and right margins, according to its override configuration. However, it isn't using the same override margin settings on the top or bottom.

And it was. Now it isn't. This is either a feature or a bug. My vote is that it's a bug. Especially as how no one from Kobo has responded to this issue. At all.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote