View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #66
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Well as far as the overall goal of the Literary Club that is something that you will have to mainly take up with Sun surfer. The time periods selected for this month as well.
I disagree. I think we should all decide.
Quote:
Looking at the list of books nominated in the thread above I do not see that the limit to 1981-2000 presented much of a constraint on a lot of great books being nominated.
I agree.

I'm just stating my position. I'm not going to vote for/nominate pbooks. I think there are other people who are similar in thinking.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote