View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
I think this one of the most accurate description of PB firmware "improvements"
while of course a reasonable user manual is of course too much of a luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Regarding the browser: totally useless if you have a non-touch device, I can't even enter a web page because the cursor doesn't allow to control the top line
This I finally managed to do (I am talking of the application called "Webbrowser"): when you first launch it (at least on my machine) at the top you can only see the forward, back and reload symbols. Now if you press the "books" button, a bar appears at the top with various dropdown menus: from the "File" menu select the "open tab", and the cursor should go on the address bar.

Of course there must be a better way, but obviously it would be far too easy with a manual, right?

p.s.
does not Forkosigan give you tips in the German forum?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote