View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordslinger View Post
I'm currently editing my novel and would like to read it on my Kindle. I used Pages to export the novel as an ePub file and imported it into Calibre for the transfer to Mobi. After the transfer I used the viewer to preview the Mobi file and noticed the text wrapping was way off. I had to scroll to the right to keep reading.
Unafraid to expose my ignorance so here goes nothing.

Could it be that you set a fixed page width in pixels with Pages? I believe this would create what you see. If you make the viewer large enough do you see where the lines wrap?

If you did set a Fix page width in pixels you might want to change it to a percentage (100%) so it wraps correctly for ebooks.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote