View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by abatsukh View Post
I tried both ways and still alot of question marks appear on the book. is it because the book is in spanish?
Spanish is included in cp1252, so if you have tried cp1252 and utf-8 I'm not sure what else to suggest. Other possibilities include macintosh for Mac OS Roman and IBM's cp850. I don't know if Calibre will recognize these code sets though. See Western Latin character sets (computing). It probably is worth trying macintosh at least.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote