View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Among my friends, I would say at least 90% (a few are even writers). The rest of the world? 10% may be generous.
among my friends, i would say like Lady Fitzgerald, 90% (maybe more actually). the rest of the *world* i don't know, but taking into account countries still in developpement, etc. 10% couls well be accurate. just in the rest of france, surely less than 90% but i would say significantly more than 10%. i'm not good at guessing such things but (perhaps optimistically...) i'd say maybe 60-70%. famous authors in france are like rockstars, they get invited on television and all. then again i may still be extrapolating based on the people i know. but still, i think a significant portion of french people read.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote