View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmclough View Post
Maybe my idea of space opera is incorrect somehow, but I always thought of it as more like Star Wars than Star Trek.
My idea of "space opera" might not fit the standard definition, either-- to me "space opera" is something that is strongly melodramatic with the science as a background afterthought and usually pure gobbledygook. I like Star Trek okay, but it is mostly light fluff.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote