View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
I am reading ePub files, (I don't use any other format), and my calibre installation is version 0.7.7.

Ah! I've just solved it. Right-click anywhere in the document viewing area, (gives a menu with options for "Reload" and "Goto"), then whilst this menu is still displayed right-click on the window's title bar to give another menu for "Toolbar". The main toolbar and the search toolbar can be switched on/off using this 'secret' menu.

Last edited by Agama; 08-09-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote