Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #1071
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
I't optional but IMHO strongly recommended. Its unintrusive, doesn't modify any menu and make it very easy to enable/configure/disable features. You simply access it as if it were an active content (it's listed together with the books). And if you try it, you will also love the margin modify feature.
Recently added the JBPatch (mostly because I could ...Thanks Ixtab!) and found that I really ,REALLY like the hypenations. It's amazing how such a little thing can make a big difference!... so now I'm tempted to try the margins: does anyone have suggested margin settings/adjustments that they like for standard mobi books? Thanks
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote