View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 12:27 AM   #49
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtold View Post
I think i've found a bug. Koreader does not save last reading position when reader is turned off during reading. Generally it is not a problem: if you want to turn reader off, you can just quit koreader and then position is stored. But, if i put reader into sleep, and then, after some time, it turns off, position will not be stored.
By design, koreader should flush reader settings and reading progress into storage file when device goes to asleep. I will try to reproduce this bug on my PB840.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote