View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 05:21 AM   #41269
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Cutting out all the paper I need for putting together a Christmas house. My plotter is now working on the fifth file, of thirty three. It's boring: put paper on the cutting mat, load the cutting mat, load file, check if it's correct, send to potter, wait while it cuts, carefully remove the paper and then remove the throw away bit and repeat. After eleven files I'm going to give myself a break. Tomorrow I'm going to glue it all together.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote