View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #67
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
"That dublin core list is pretty long - Yes, it is killing me

Due to the merging, if I'm looking in the documentation of ISO 639-2b, there are 2 entries, so it's better to have it separate:
"nep" = "Nepal Bhasa"
"new" = "Newari"

Some nice findings:
"lol" = "Mongo-Nkundu" and "tlh" = Klingon (Artificial language). I like to see a Klingon star trek version of Sigil

By the way, I made a update at transiflex. The de-File for the translation folder is attached below.

Nice WE
Attached Files
File Type: zip DivingDuck_2012-10-27_sigil_de.zip (61.4 KB, 802 views)
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote