Thread: New Leaf Themes! Themes! Themes!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:46 PM   #71
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Do we want to choose the six we like the best, rather than committing ourselves to all ten, or however many we finish up with? We might feel like a change of pace, or a different way of doing things by next March. We don’t want to take the fun out of it by insisting on using up every last theme before we move to something else!
My gut reaction is that I don't want anyone disenfranchised, so I'd rather go a little longer than eliminate someone and the themes all sound good to me anyway. However, in the interest of a shorter time horizon I'd be willing to trim the two green nominations which would get it down to eight, and perhaps that would be a reasonable compromise?

I'll add, though, that anyone who hasn't suggested a theme is still welcome to propose one and we'll sort it out. We're still in the discussion phase.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote