Thread: New Leaf Themes! Themes! Themes!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:34 PM   #70
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Proposed themes:
  • astrangerhere: Lost in Translation
  • Bookpossum: From Wildlife to World-beaters: Naturally Gifted
  • Catlady: Murder, They Wrote: Deadly
  • CRussel: You're Never Too Young: Children
  • Dazrin: The Way I Heard It: Retellings
  • Dngrsone: Just Plain Fun:
  • fantasyfan: Into the Labyrinth
  • gmw: Out of This World!: Otherwhence
  • issybird: My Favorite Book You've Never Heard of: Undiscovered Gems
  • poohbear_NC: I'm NOT Dead Yet!: Return
Well, I think mine sounds clunky, so will have a rethink. I don’t think they each need a one or two word clarification. I really like the mystery of the Labyrinth theme as it stands, for example.

Do we want to choose the six we like the best, rather than committing ourselves to all ten, or however many we finish up with? We might feel like a change of pace, or a different way of doing things by next March. We don’t want to take the fun out of it by insisting on using up every last theme before we move to something else!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote