View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
pavelh
Zealot
pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD
PB 302, highlighting text?

Hi and thanks for reading my post,

I was wondering about the possibility of highlighting text on PB 302. The mobileread comparison chart says that it is possible with a stylus (well, it is in the note taking/highlighting section, so...) and when I read the manual, it says that you can highlight text, then store it in a note collection. That's pretty good, but I need the original text with the highlight visible. Is that possible, please?

Many thanks in advance!

PH

PS perhaps if the notes collection allowed you to jump back to the original text and you could export both with functionality kept like this to PC, then I might be able to use it too... but just as I write it, it seems too complicated to be probable.
pavelh is offline   Reply With Quote