View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #26
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha3hem View Post
Thanks for the guide.
I have a big question: how can i read persian(Farsi) ebooks in my 505 ?
Can I replace default fonts with Farsi fonts ?

regards.
Well, is Farsi written (and read) right-to-left? If it is, I'm afraid you're out of luck. As far as I know, the Reader doesn't display right-to-left fonts correctly...

If Farsi is written left-to-right (like English), then all you need to do is replace the default font with a font that has Farsi characters (you of course need to have a Farsi e-book, too). The Reader supports Unicode.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote