View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:53 AM   #277
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
It's available for $1.99 at Smashwords, too - no DRM, lots of formats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You all know how I love Christie Craig's books. Well she has a bundle out for $1.99 @ Amazon. It includes three books.

Love, Laughter and a Little Murder: 3 Novels by Christie Craig [Kindle Edition]

Nook Link

If you haven't read Gotcha! You need to. It has the tampon scene in it which still is the funniest thing I've ever read in a romance novel. This is a great deal. I think I paid $6 for MMM book alone. It's her only Digital book. I have all the others in paperback and slowly collecting the ebooks to match.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote