Thread: PRS-950 replacing prs950 battery
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
In which case we can say the 950 is nearly a few years old. But the point remains the same: People who depend on its particular form factor (and perhaps other features) intend to keep using it long after the battery might begin to go. Some of them are looking for solutions to problems they might encounter later on -- particularly since parts and accessories can become unavailable as the marketing cycle of a discontinued device grows ever more remote.

Of course, individuals on this thread might also have issues with their current batteries.

Then again, I might have lost my arms in a recent experiment in rocket-fuel-powered conveyor belt acceleration in an attempt to prevent urban escalator crowding. I might be be typing this with a nose extender made of duraluminum and cheesecloth. We have no way of ascertaining such things until someone actually mentions them in this thread.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-21-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote